I am an Independent General Practice Chartered Surveyor. My practice covers and regularly deals with the following:
• Residential Surveys including Structural Surveys, and Homebuyer Survey and Valuation reports and discussions with. These include a full inspection and written report.
• Advising on Party Wall matters under The Party Wall etc Act 1996.
I am a
Party Wall Surveyor and whether you are contemplating an extension, digging new foundations, or working on a party wall or have received an unexpected Notice through the letter box from a neighbour you should seek advice on what to do.
• Inspections and advice on Subsidence, settlement, movement and bowing in Buildings.
• Dealing with Insurance Claims on behalf of property owners from damage by flood, fire and subsidence. This includes inspections, reports, preparing and agreeing claims and reparations with Insurance companies and loss adjusters, instructing builders and supervising works and the underpinning of buildings and superstructure repairs.
• Inspections and advice on all forms of Timber Decay (wet and dry rot, woodworm and other beetle attack) also the use of undersize timbers and latent defects in the main structure, particularly in floor and roofs, roof trusses, beams and lintols, the causes, remedial works and repairs necessary.
• Inspections and advice on all forms of Dampness in buildings, (rising, penetrating and condensation) the causes and remedial works and repairs necessary.
• Inspections and reports on Cracks in Buildings, whether hairline, 1-20 mm in width, horizontal, vertical, stepped diagonal or wide enough to shake hands through, the causes remedial works and repairs necessary.
• Advice on General Building Defects in both old and new properties and necessary repairs.
• Surveys on Commercial, Office, Warehouse and Industrial buildings for lease or purchase.
• Preparation of Schedules of Dilapidations and Schedules of Condition on Commercial, Office, Warehouses and Industrial buildings when taking new leases.